Ecocamp Patagonia, our partner and sustainable dome hotel, has been nominated for this year’s Readers’ Choice Awards by Condé Nast Traveler. EcoCamp is thrilled to be nominated amongst so many incredible hotels and resorts from all around the world. Help them bring home the win by voting on Condé Nast’s website.
6 Simple Steps to Vote
1. Go to: https://www.cntraveler.com/rca/vote
2. Click on the “Hotels & Resorts” section
3. Log in with your Facebook or email
4. Select “EcoCamp Patagonia” under “Hotel or Resort”
5. Answer a couple of quick questions about your experience. It takes less than 2 minutes!
6. Submit… and that’s it!
More About EcoCamp
EcoCamp Patagonia is located in the heart of Torres del Paine National Park. It is the first geodesic dome hotel in the world, offering eco-friendly adventures and accommodation since 2001. This hotel deserves to win because…
1. Guests LOVE the excursions! EcoCamp provides opportunities to trek the “W,” discover new wildlife, go on a multi-sport adventure and more. Expert guides travel on every outing, leading guests along the trails and teaching them about the beautiful park.
2. The food and drinks are on point. EcoCamp’s chef creates tasty, creative meals that vary from day to day. Food is prepared with local ingredients and incorporates the flavors of Chile! Cocktails are also unique and original, prepared by the bar’s talented mixologists.
3. EcoCamp is fully sustainable, contributing to the fight against global warming. Roughly 95 percent of the energy used comes from hydro and solar sources and the hotel uses compost toilets, biodegradable products, a biofiltration system and more.
4. It’s the perfect “glamping” experience, providing guests with top-of-the-line accommodation and a rustic, outdoor vibe. Each dome has a “Patagonia feel” and is a cozy place to rest after a full day exploring the park.
5. Everything is organized for you! The logistics are sorted. All you need to do is book a flight and pick your excursions. Expert guides and staff members will provide you with any information you need, ensuring a fun and easy trip to Patagonia. Transportation, meals, activities and accommodation are all included!
So if you had a great time in Torres del Paine, please take a moment to vote! If you have any problems on the website or need additional information, shoot us an email at email@example.com